10 Best Butt Lift Workouts For Women
We are each built differently with very unique body types. When it comes to our proportions we all desire a feminine shape that is soft with just the right amount of curves. You may want to work on your abdomen, while your friends are looking for ways to tone their thighs. Every curve needs to be in good shape to make you look ever so stunning. When I say curve, you surely need those round and well tone butts. But how to grow your glutes without building massive quads? So here are 10 Best butt lift workouts for you.
Squats is the best exercise to tone your lower body. It can lift, tone and firm you butt. 3 Sets with 20 raps each will do the magic.
- Stand with your head facing forward and your chest held up and out.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider. Extend your hands straight out in front of you to help keep your balance. You can also bend the elbows or clasp the fingers.
- Sit back and down like you’re sitting into an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward as your upper body bends forward a bit. Rather than allowing your back to round, let your lower back arch slightly as you descend.
- Lower down so your thighs are as parallel to the floor as possible, with your knees over your ankles. Press your weight back into your heels.
- Keep your body tight, and push through your heels to bring yourself back to the starting position.
Lunges is an effective exercise for inner thigh muscles. It can also tone you booty. 4 sets with 20 raps each is what you need to get those beautiful butts.
- With your chest lifted, chin up and abs contracted, take a big step forward with your left foot.
- Sink straight down so your front left knee tracks over the top of your shoe and your back right knee points down toward the floor.
- You are on your back left toe. Push back to the starting position.
- Repeat on the right leg. Keep alternating.
- A good place to start is with 10-12 lunges on each leg.
3- Glute Bridges
This exercise works on your lower back and butt muscles. Doing this exercise daily will make your butt round and firm. 4 sets with 20 raps each!
- Lie face up on the floor, with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Keep your arms at your side with your palms down.
- Lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders form a straight line.
- Squeeze those glutes hard and keep your abs drawn in so you don’t overextend your back during the exercise.
- Hold your bridged position for a couple of seconds before easing back down.
- Make sure you’re not pushing from your heels – the power comes from the hips and nowhere else.
4- Leg Lifts
I just love this exercise, works best for abs and thighs. A definite yes for this exercise. 4 sets with 20 raps each.
- Lie on your back.
- Place your hands, palms down, on the floor beside you.
- Raise your legs off the ground (Exhale as you go).
- Keep your knees locked throughout the exercise.
- Hold for 30 seconds, or as long as you can (with some routines, there is only a short contraction/holding period).
- Return to starting position (Inhale as you go).
5- Step Ups
Its impossible to get those well rounded butts without having perfect thighs. When its about thighs, step ups works amazing. 5 sets with 20 raps each!
- To start, place your entire right foot onto the bench or chair.
- Press through your right heel as you step onto the bench, bringing your left foot to meet your left so you are standing on the bench.
- Return to the starting position by stepping down with the right foot, then the left so both feet are on the floor.
- Complete 10 steps leading with the left foot, then repeat another 10 steps leading with your left foot.
- Do 5 sets.