30 Day 6 Pack Abs Challenge
Everyone is talking about it, and the number of transformation challenges is greater than ever before. If you’re up for the challenge, then here is the perfect program to build a “V-taper” and make your abs pop. Getting ripped is about making sacrifices, and with shirtless months quickly approaching, the longer you wait, the more you will have to victimize your way of life by showing up late for the party. Minimize your pain and frustration by easing in to this program, cleaning up your diet, and hitting some supps to take you to the promised land. Are you ready for you transformation? Yes! Here is the 30 day 6 pack abs challenge…
Leg extensions are a great way to hit your lower ab muscles.
- Sit on the floor or on a bench with your legs extended in front of you.
- Place your hands out in front of you and slowly lean backwards. Find the balance point where it’s hard to hold your legs out and you’re not falling over.
- Tense your abs as you pull your legs in towards you. You can hold your knees a little for stability if you need.
- Push your legs back out again to complete one rep.
The setup for a crunch is like a sit-up:
- Lay down on your back.
- Bend our legs and stabilize your lower body.
- Cross your hands to opposite shoulders, or place them behind your ears without pulling on your neck.
- Lift your head and shoulder blades from the ground. Exhale as you rise.
- Lower, returning to your starting point. Inhale as you lower.
It’s best to start off with a set of 10 to 25 at a time and add another set as you get stronger.