30 Day Sleek And Sexy Arms Challenge
How to Do it:
- Stand up and extend your arms straight out by the sides. The arms should be parallel to the floor and perpendicular (90-degree angle) to your torso. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly start to make circles of about 1 foot in diameter with each outstretched arm. Breathe normally as you perform the movement.
- Continue the circular motion of the outstretched arms for about ten seconds. Then reverse the movement, going the opposite direction.
Tip: Ten second movements equal one set and each circle equals one repetition.
Variations: As you get stronger you can use some light resistance.
How to Do it:
- Stand straight up, Position yourself with your entire body relaxed.
- Now stretch your arms side ways, parallel to your shoulders. Remember this is your starting position.
- Now Clap with your both hands above your head and return backs to where you started.
- Remember don’t let your arms go all the way down in a relax position till you’re all done.
- Keep going until you feel the heat around your triceps, biceps and shoulders area.
- Repeat the entire process for 20 times in every set.
Single Chest Press Pulse:
How to Do It:
- Bring both the elbows together and arms in a prayer position. This is your starting position.
- Now focus on your elbows and start moving your elbows in upwards and downwards direction from chest height to nose height.
- Remember your elbows and hands will still be together during the whole process.
- This targets your chest, your biceps, and shoulders!