6 Best Moves To Get Rid Of Saggy Breast
Who would ever want have a saggy and absolutely unattractive breast type. Especially when you have to go out to beach in you bikini, it’s really embarrassing. I’m sure you would always want to look gorgeous, fit and young, don’t you. Today you’ll get to know 6 best moves to get rid of saggy breast to look more sexier than ever before. So follow along me:
Push Ups(30 Reps):
- Start in a high plank position. Place hands firmly on the ground, directly under shoulders. Ground toes into the floor to stabilize your lower half. Brace core (tighten abs as if preparing to take a punch), engage glutes and hamstrings, and flatten your back so your entire body is neutral and straight.
- Begin to lower your body—keeping back flat and eyes focused about three feet in front of you to maintain a neutral neck—until chest grazes floor. Don’t let your butt dip or stick out at any point during the move; your body should remain in a straight line from head to toe. Draw shoulder blades back and down, keeping elbows tucked close to your body (don’t “T” your arms).
- Keeping core engaged, exhale as you push back to starting position. That’s one! Repeat for 20-30 reps or as many as can be performed with good form.
- Sit on the machine with your back flat on the pad.
- Take hold of the handles. Tip: Your upper arms should be positioned parallel to the floor; adjust the machine accordingly. This will be your starting position.
- Push the handles together slowly as you squeeze your chest in the middle. Breathe out during this part of the motion and hold the contraction for a second.
- Return back to the starting position slowly as you inhale until your chest muscles are fully stretched.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.