6 Cellulite Burner Exercises For Thighs And Butts
Summer is here, everybody wants to look sexy on the beach and nobody want to display that stubborn cellulite on thighs and bum. So you are not alone here if you’re looking for exercises to get rid of cellulite on buttocks and thighs. Many people including male and females suffer from dimple-causing fats on hips. The problem is worse among female.
According to a Cornell University research, almost 98 percent of adult females have cellulite up to certain extent. Another study carried out at University of Alabama t Birmingham claimed that doing exercises as short as 80 minutes a week will not only prevent obesity, but it will also inhibit a regain of dangerous Visceral and lower body fat that can cause cellulite.
Luckily, the problem has a cure. One just needs to practice few well-calculated moves and exercises, in order to get a cellulite free body.
Here are the 6 Best Cellulite burner exercises that will give you a perfect thighs and butts and a cellulite free body.
How to do it:
- From a standing position, raise one foot off the floor. You should be looking directly forward, with your chest up, knees and hips slightly bent, and your back straight. This will be your starting position.
- Descend into a squat by flexing your hips and knee. As you squat, extend the non-working leg forward to allow clearance for your movement. Descend slowly, paying close attention to balance and proper movement mechanics, going as far as your flexibility allows.
- Hold the bottom position briefly and then return to the start by extending through the hips and knee, driving through the heel of your working foot.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions, then switch sides.
Squats With Lateral Leg Raise:
How to do it:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart, feet parallel. Hold your hands out in front of you for balance.
- Bend your knees, lowering your hips deeply so your thighs are parallel with the floor, keeping your weight back in your heels.
- Then rise back up, straightening the legs completely and lifting the left leg out to the side, squeezing the outer glute.
- As you step the foot back into shoulder-width distance position, squat down again.
- Then stand up and do a side leg lift on the right side. Lower the leg back to the starting position.
- This counts as one rep. Do three sets of 15 reps on each side.