6 Simple Exercises To Torch And Tone Your Legs
If you’re working to lose that extra fat around your thighs that barely seems possible to get rid of especially for some of the body parts like our inner thighs. If your are the one among those unlucky guys then you probably need best set of exercises in order to get those bikini leg. Because today in this post we are going to share 6 simple exercises to torch and tone your legs fast. Yes, it is possible to actually be happy with the way your legs look! So try these exercises and you’ll love to be in your swim suit!
- Lie on your back on a gym mat with your legs extended and your arms alongside your hips, palms down.
- Lift your legs 4 to 6 inches off the floor. Press your low back into the mat.
- Keep your legs straight as you rhythmically raise one leg higher, then switch. …
- Perform for 15 to 20 repetitions.
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
- Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side to complete one rep.
- Do three sets of 20 reps.
Seated Machine Leg Extensions:
- For this exercise you will need to use a leg extension machine. First choose your weight and sit on the machine with your legs under the pad (feet pointed forward) and the hands holding the side bars. This will be your starting position. Tip: You will need to adjust the pad so that it falls on top of your lower leg (just above your feet). Also, make sure that your legs form a 90-degree angle between the lower and upper leg. If the angle is less than 90-degrees then that means the knee is over the toes which in turn creates undue stress at the knee joint. If the machine is designed that way, either look for another machine or just make sure that when you start executing the exercise you stop going down once you hit the 90-degree angle.
- Using your quadriceps, extend your legs to the maximum as you exhale. Ensure that the rest of the body remains stationary on the seat. Pause a second on the contracted position.
- Slowly lower the weight back to the original position as you inhale, ensuring that you do not go past the 90-degree angle limit.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of times.