Standing Workouts For Flat Abs In 21 Days
It’s always great to talk about good health and sharing techniques that worth sharing. We have lots of techniques and practices in these days to shape up our body. It feels ashamed of having big round belly making you out of fashion. I had to be much sensible and it took all my skills to get away with some of the best practices ever to achieve a well organized physique. It was really hard to pick best amongst best but going through lots of stuff on internet and in books, I finally come up with these standing workouts for flat abs in 21 days. These are the best result yielding exercises you’ll find. I have, furthermore, prioritized these exercises according to their popularity and result-orientation.
Dumbbell Side Bend:
- Stand up straight while holding a dumbbell on the left hand (palms facing the torso) as you have the right hand holding your waist. Your feet should be placed at shoulder width. This will be your starting position.
- While keeping your back straight and your head up, bend only at the waist to the right as far as possible. Breathe in as you bend to the side. Then hold for a second and come back up to the starting position as you exhale. Tip: Keep the rest of the body stationary.
- Now repeat the movement but bending to the left instead. Hold for a second and come back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions and then change hands.
Standing Core Stabilization:
- Use both hands to hold a dumbbell straight out in front of your chest while standing with your feet hip-width apart, abs tightened.
- Move your torso slightly, slowly rotate your arms to the left as far as you can, pause, then rotate to the right. That’s one rep.